1) I don't want to bother you with stuff from yesteryear here anymore. But on the other hand I don't really want to write down too much about what is happening "now", this week, this month, too. I think there should be one entry a week here, though.
2) I have looked up if there is something new to find if I google my name. So that I may write: "Well, this is a wrong quote." Or "That's not me." To protect myself from wrong associations - even though this won't change anything about ads and mails I get to see, that were generated by some sort of "profiling". I tend to ignore these, anyhow. So:
- People have been lokking for my telephone number. There is a wrong one at some old homepage I don't use anymore. In fact I only own a mobile.
- Somebody has also looked up my "email name activity reports". Okay.
- The usual vebidoo-, radaris-, etc.-entries.
- Yes, I used Photobucket once. Somehow this has re-appeared at Google.
- Some mentions for my writing, thinktanking, djing and curating jobs. All neutral or positive. One example plus some moving pictures concerning I CAN BE YOUR TRANSLATOR are here.
- This - whereever on that page - is not me.
- You won't find my FB-account here.
- Yahoo knows someone with the same name in Switzerland.
- The fourth picture Google shows us has Christoph Schlingensief in it. Everybody who is not me there is somebody I have written about once. Gidropony and CocoRosie can be found quite soon. I like that.
That's all nothing to get excited or hysterical about.
3) Of course I sometimes do wonder who some of the writers in my comment section are. But I can't really differentiate between the state of art of a) robots, b) trolls and c) funny anonymists anyway. Maybe this is even a "service" of blog.de for people who don't make "friends" here? So what.
4) Anything else I worry about concerning this web-thing here and me? Not now.